It’s time for our weekly giveaway!
Not too long ago we talked about the best movie dragons whenAdventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer was up for grabs, and so now I think we need to discuss the best movie fairies, seeing as how we’ve got two copies of Fairies: Meet the Fairies to dole out this time around.
Now, you don’t need to tell me your favorite film fairy’s name in order to be eligible — I know that might be tough. But you do have to tell me what movie he/she was in. (Here’s a hint if you’re stuck — almost all of the older Disney classics showcase at least one fairy… think Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Cinderella…)
The Official Rules:
- Only one entry per person.
- In the comment field below this post, name your favorite movie fairy.
- Leave your email address in the email address field ONLY — this will not be published on the site, but we’ll be able to see it and will need it to contact you if you win. Anyone who leaves their email address in the main comment field will be disqualified and their entry will not be published.
- You must live in the US or Puerto Rico.
- Enter before 3 PM Eastern Time, Friday, June 24, 2011. We will select two winners at random after that time and will post their names here on the blog in addition to emailing them.
May pixie dust fall upon you and bring you good luck!